EmailPrint

Our History

The history of Archbold Medical Center begins with its anchor facility, John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital. The hospital was given as a gift to the Thomasville and south Georgia/north Florida community by John F. Archbold in memory of his father, John D. (Dustin) Archbold.

Through the great foresight of John F. Archbold, and through past and present members of the Board of Trustees, medical staff and administration, progressive decisions have been made allowing the original structure to be expanded in all directions.

These facility updates, along with early adoption of advanced technologies and recruitment of outstanding physicians have helped the organization remain a regional healthcare leader.

 

Archbold Memorial Hospital | (229) 228-2000
915 Gordon Ave, Thomasville, GA 31792

Brooks County Hospital | (229) 263-4171
903 North Court Street, Quitman, GA 31643
Grady General Hospital | (229) 377-1150
1155 5th St., Cairo, GA 39828

Mitchell County Hospital | (229) 336-5284
90 East Stephens St., Camilla, GA 31730
 

More »